SHOP PS3-ID            •    CUENTA PS4 CON 70€ DE SALDO GO     •    CUENTA PS4 CON 100€ DE SALDO GO     •    ACCOUNT PSN 5,00€ GO     •    ACCOUNT NETFLIX 4,99 € GO     •    ACCOUNT SPOTIFY 4,99€ GO     •    UNLOCK ALLS GO     •    CUENTA PS4 CON 70€ DE SALDO GO     •    CUENTA PS4 CON 100€ DE SALDO GO     •    STEAM ACCOUNT GO     •    ACCOUNT UPLAY GO     •   

♀ CEX Y DEX ♂ 1.27 - GTA 5 PyloK1ng RTM Tool 1.0

Tema en 'TOOLS' comenzado por DarioRetr, 22 de Noviembre de 2017.

1. DarioRetr

DarioRetr Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    18 de Noviembre de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    [​IMG]
    A new RTM Tool for GTA 5, based on the famous Imperium account editor 0.9 of Kryptus that was now never gone offline, and today the Dear and good old developer PyloK1ng, there is the reproposed in the form of PyloK1ng Account Editor 1.0.
    The coder PyloK1ng, has created this new tool starting from the good Recovery tool. As I said, it is a new version if you could define the Imperium, in fact the developer stated that in V. 1.0 There will still be the same identical mods, in V. 2.0, will be added the MoD menu sprx, and some extras.

[​IMG]

The Tool has all the Mods needed to make a Recovery with the flakes.Because of the latest patches from the Rockstar, we recommend that you do not use this Tool too much.The penalty is the Ban of the Account.

!!.. Update 1.27..!!

New Update from Dev Kryptus.The new version 0.9 brings compatibility with the new Patch 1.27 of GTA V.New mods, Big Fix, and more are included.One of the best Mod Tools for GTA V in version 1.27 available at the moment

Attention

Using these Mods inevitably leads to the Ban of the Account.No matter if you use Anti-Ban, you will be banned with any protection method!Use these Mods at your own risk, we will not be responsible.
    DOWNLOAD PyloK1ng v.1.0:
    Contenido Oculto:
    Debes De Comentar Y agradecer para ver el Contenido

Hola invitado,Tienes que Registrarte o iniciar sesión para poder ver los links!. Solo te llevará 2 Minutos

Hello Guest, you have to Register o Login start to see links !. It only takes 2 minutes.

MD5 Checksum: f839bc8b9c59d621157db7b9b22677ec or 684737893cdf52adc8becf631ab588d8
    Scan PyloK1ng v.1.0:

Hola invitado,Tienes que Registrarte o iniciar sesión para poder ver los links!. Solo te llevará 2 Minutos

Hello Guest, you have to Register o Login start to see links !. It only takes 2 minutes.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
    SI HACES CLICK EN LA PUBLICIDAD NOS AYUDAS A CREAR MAS TEMAS COMO ESTE, UN CLICK NO CUESTA NADA.

SI HACES CLICK EN LA PUBLICIDAD NOS AYUDAS A CREAR MAS TEMAS COMO ESTE, UN CLICK NO CUESTA NADA.
    ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

#1 DarioRetr, 22 de Noviembre de 2017
    Última modificación por un moderador: 22 de Noviembre de 2017
    A kifflom777, MrSanick, zerogen y 32 otros les gusta esto.
  2. AnonymuzBoost

AnonymuzBoost Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    11 de Julio de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:

[​IMG]
    A new RTM Tool for GTA 5, based on the famous Imperium account editor 0.9 of Kryptus that was now never gone offline, and today the Dear and good old developer PyloK1ng, there is the reproposed in the form of PyloK1ng Account Editor 1.0.
    The coder PyloK1ng, has created this new tool starting from the good Recovery tool. As I said, it is a new version if you could define the Imperium, in fact the developer stated that in V. 1.0 There will still be the same identical mods, in V. 2.0, will be added the MoD menu sprx, and some extras.

[​IMG]

The Tool has all the Mods needed to make a Recovery with the flakes.Because of the latest patches from the Rockstar, we recommend that you do not use this Tool too much.The penalty is the Ban of the Account.

!!.. Update 1.27..!!

New Update from Dev Kryptus.The new version 0.9 brings compatibility with the new Patch 1.27 of GTA V.New mods, Big Fix, and more are included.One of the best Mod Tools for GTA V in version 1.27 available at the moment

Attention

Using these Mods inevitably leads to the Ban of the Account.No matter if you use Anti-Ban, you will be banned with any protection method!Use these Mods at your own risk, we will not be responsible.
    DOWNLOAD PyloK1ng v.1.0:
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    MD5 Checksum: f839bc8b9c59d621157db7b9b22677ec or 684737893cdf52adc8becf631ab588d8
    Scan PyloK1ng v.1.0:

Haz clic para expandir...
    gracias

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

A monkey le gusta esto.
  • youhack2323

youhack2323 Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    1 de Mayo de 2015
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

• OmarToZz

OmarToZz Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    1 de Abril de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

• iZoom-_

iZoom-_ Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    12 de Noviembre de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    thanks bro!

• SMOKE-

SMOKE- Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    21 de Abril de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    graças

A bubyterr le gusta esto.
  • xSicarioo

xSicarioo Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    29 de Julio de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    grcias

• fran_rd_yt

fran_rd_yt Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    8 de Noviembre de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

• Antrax-701

Antrax-701 Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    23 de Noviembre de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

• ja16c

ja16c Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    1 de Mayo de 2015
    Me gusta recibidos:
    htx

• el inmortal

el inmortal Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    18 de Octubre de 2015
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

• monkey

monkey Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    18 de Agosto de 2016
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

• 100%URUGUAYO

100%URUGUAYO Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    16 de Agosto de 2016
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

• Its'Kuox

Its'Kuox Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    29 de Noviembre de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

• darwinlara

darwinlara Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    17 de Noviembre de 2015
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Gracias

• CrityKaL

CrityKaL Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    30 de Noviembre de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracxx

• ivsor 66

ivsor 66 Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    4 de Septiembre de 2015
    Me gusta recibidos:
    grax

• iizox

iizox Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    23 de Noviembre de 2015
    Me gusta recibidos:
    thx

• rodrigocool

rodrigocool Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    21 de Septiembre de 2014
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Gracias

• chevit

chevit Registrado
    Se incorporó:
    19 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    gracias

A BrayacratfLOL le gusta esto.
  • Comparte esta página

Cargando...
    style="visibility: hidden !important;"
    Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page